Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crystal and Tyler maternity

hillo again!
   
    for my next photo session i took maternity pictures of my other cousin Crystal (kaylas sister) and her man Tyler. they were my first "couple" shoot so i was so super excited lol and really nervous at the same time! but i like how the pictures turned out. they were so cute together, i would've been highly disappointed if they didn't lol. crystal and kaylas due dates were only like a week apart! crazy huh?! so here are a few of their pictures!


















[i have a confession to make, i'm not sure what my "picture style" is yet lol... as u can see from the variety of photo styles in this post. part of it is because i'm in a photography photoshop class right now so i'm learning new skills as i'm going, but part of it is also because i like such a wide variety of pictures... I LOVE THEM ALL!!!]  i'll have more on this subject in another post. now it's time to talk about how wonderful it was working with crystal and tyler!

    they were so fun!, it was a joy working with them lol tyler even ended up putting that tutu, in the above picture, on his head.. we got a good chuckle out of it!!!!!! and i'll probably hear about it when i see him next, but it's ok!

thank you again guys for letting me take pictures for you at this memorable time!
thank you for reading my blog and don't forget to leave a comment for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment